PRODUCT CARE FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR
To ensure your swimsuit lasts you through summer we recommend that you take care of it like you any other much-loved item in your wardrobe.
Follow our recommendations below and you can look forward to enjoying your new purchase for some time to come.
- Rinse your swimsuit thoroughly in cool water after use
- It is important not to leave your wet swimsuit wrapped inside a towel
- After rinsing your swimsuit thoroughly after every use, dry flat in shade and avoid direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash, bleach, soak, dry clean or iron your swimsuit
- Avoid contact with suntan lotions and oils as they can damage the elasticity and fabric of your swimsuit
- Avoid pools treated with harsh chemicals and we also recommend that you avoid spas
- It is important to avoid rough surfaces and jewellery that can snag your swimsuit